About Me

My photo
Sterling Heights, MI, United States
"I give a damn what any fan thinks of my legacy. I'm tryna live life in the sight of God's memory, like that y'all." ~Mos Def

Friday, December 12, 2008

On Mutants & Men.

My primary powers are Telepathy (the transference of thoughts or feelings between two or more subjects through extra-sensory perception (ESP)); Telekinesis (moving objects with my mind); Pyro-kinesis (create or control fire with my mind); and Phoenix Force (the embodiment of the very passion of creation, the spark that gave life to the universe, the flame that will ultimately consume it).

I am a powerful mutant.

These humans are probably hands down some of the most delightful creatures ever made.

What simplicity they find in hopping from one whim to the next, one person to the next, one goal to the next. My mutant powers, while advanced, pale in comparison. Often I find myself filled with envy of how these simpletons move through this universal plane so easily – without much regard to anything but satisfying whatever hunger is plaguing them at the moment.

Humor me.

What lasting love story has ever been written about a phoenix? Where do the other phoenixes reside? Who, pray tell, has the wherewithal to allow these fiery creatures to roam the earth freely to heal and live out their various purposes with a trust that knows they’ll return home? When are they “exactly enough” and not too much? Who can join our regenerative souls in eternal love? Who? Who?

Where are you noble king?

While not desperate, I am eager to be captured by you.

I have seen glimpses of you in mutants and men. I have whispered prayers to the Omnipresent One begging for you to reveal yourself. I am preserving my heart, my emotions, my sex for your eternal kiss. Cyclops and Wolverine are gods of old who may tug at my heart for ages. Yet, I have experienced rebirth. I am a flaming goddess of newness. I will not falter in accepting my divinity. There is room in my heart for you to take up residency.

I still believe in love. Though they want to break me. I am resilient.

I still believe in love of self first.

I still believe in love.

I still believe in you.

I am in ascension.

Come Dark Knight.

Come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You had the bring Dark knight in there...

love you.

Unknown said...

I meant to say: You had to bring the Dark Knight in there!

I love you.

And you can delete that messed up crackhead post I left without complete thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are most def in mutants and men...I just love that!...maybe the two are interchangable...One born from another...mindwashed like Martin Tupper, so they only see in TV...natural arsonists...igniting embers with that certain look and soft kiss...

Ah, yeah, I think I've been to that bar before...but you believe, so that fully formed lord is on his way.

loved this blog
m.